Konnyaku Jelly Powder 10gr - Brand Jim Willie from Singapore
- Packaging: 10gr/pack
- Expiration Date: 2 years from date of manufacture
- Manufacturer: Jim-Willie Trading Co Pte Ltd.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Singapore
- UPC: 8888338001119
Use Jim Willie Konnyaku Jelly Powder to create a variety of delicious jellies, cakes and salads. It works quickly for a great jelly texture and is produced in Singapore. Try adding fresh fruits, coconut juice or cocoa!
INGREDIENTS: Carrageenan, Vegetable Gum, Konnyaku Powder, Permitted food conditioners.
- Mix Konnyaku Jelly Powder and 250gr of fine sugar together and stir well.
- Boil 950ml of water and then GRADUALLY pour the mixture in boiling water and stir well until mixture is dissolved (approx 8 minutes).
- Optional: Add in colouring or flavouring of your choice.
- Put cut pieces of fruits into mouths and pour the Konnyaku solution into the moulds.
- Put mould jelly solution in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve chilled.
- Mix Konnyaku Jelly Powder and 400gr of fine sugar together and stir well.
- Boil 4 – 5 liters coconut juice. Gradually pour mixture into boiling coconut juice and stir well until mixture is dissolved.
- Pour the Konnyaku solution into coconut. Put mixture include a little Konnyaku and coconut milk on top.
- Put coconut in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve chilled.
You may make different cakes by mix Konnyaku and milk, cocoa flouring. Also, you may use set Konnyaku Jelly solution to prepare Jelly fish salad.